Newbow Aerospace, a leading design, manufacturer and supplier of Ground Support Equipment to the aviation industry, is excited to launch Nite-Lite, an innovative range of self-illuminating aircraft tyre inflation tooling.
The specially developed ground support equipment, which includes the aircraft tyre inflation tools, tyre pressure checking gauge and strut service tooling is 100 % self-illuminating allowing for instant visibility during dark environments.
Key benefits and safety features include:
- Instant visibility during dark environments.
- Analogue operation, NO batteries required, eliminating the risk of battery failure during use.
- 100% self-illuminating, does not require power.
- Does not require ATEX or Class 1 Div 1 certification unlike digital gauges when used with aircraft.
- No additional on-cost or separate components required.
- Instant pre-use accuracy check.
- Fast and effective routine calibration.
- Fully serviceable, spare parts available to allow in-field operator maintenance.
- Existing standard equipment can be fully upgraded with Nite-Lite dial face.
- The full range of tyre pressure checking gauges, tyre inflation tools and strut service tools are suited to every commercial and defence aircraft in service.
- Calibrated and certified to industry standards.
Marc Green, Sales Director for Newbow Aerospace said: “We are excited to launch the Nite-Lite product range to our portfolio of ground support equipment. These specially developed products will improve safety and help with making turnarounds more efficient for the engineers.”