Newbow Aerospace ensures quality is the key principal within the business and all products it manufactures and supplies. The integrated Quality Management System is based on and audited against ISO 9001 and its philosophy and attributes are the cornerstone to how the company operates.
All product design and development undertaken in-house or by provision of our close partner network is fully documented and traceable to internal technical files.
Supply chain materials and parts are sourced from only reputable and accredited sources where applicable.
Internal manufacture and assembly processes are managed and supported in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems.
All pressure gauges supplied or serviced by Newbow Aerospace are individually calibrated using the latest UKAS certified dead-weight testers. Documented test results are displayed on all certification and retained on record for a minimum 7 year period.
All equipment is hand-built by our own competent engineers and technicians, physically inspected, pressure tested and individually certified by QA Management prior to release.
Ground support equipment and instrumentation manufactured and supplied by Newbow Aerospace meets and conforms to the applicable BSEN standards and is CE marked where necessary.
- Quality Management is lead, encouraged and supported by Directors and senior management
- Customer, supplier and employee feedback assists with all aspects of product and service development
- Continual improvement through communication and training.
- Set, monitor, review and challenge all business, production and training targets.
- Only use reputable and accredited supply chain
- Maintain the Quality Management system in accordance with ISO 9001.
Customers can be confident they are not just purchasing a product from Newbow Aerospace; instead they are investing in quality, long term safety, reliability and performance.