Vast GSE Package Supplied
Newbow Aerospace Ltd supply yet again another substantial ground support equipment (GSE) package to one of it’s clients.
TWO 40ft articulated vehicles were required to transport the vast GSE package from Newbow Aerospace Ltd to the freight agents facility where the equipment would be separated for global distribution.
This specific GSE package consisted of:
- Three Aircraft Wheel Service & Support Trailers
- One Nitrogen Service Cart
- Two Nitrogen Charging Stations
- Twelve Rotating Aircraft Wheel Storage Stands
- One Wide Body Wheel & Brake Dolly
- Six Universal Tyre Inflation Kits
- Three Universal Tyre Pressure Check Gauges
- Two Portable Flood Light Kits
This wide range of equipment will be distributed between Etihad Airways line maintenance bases located at London Heathrow, Melbourne Australia and Abu Dhabi.
Over the past 12 Months Etihad Airways have standardised their GSE and now use the high quality equipment manufactured by Newbow Aerospace at ALL of their global line stations and maintenance facilities.
For further information on the ground support equipment manufactured and supplied by Newbow Aerospace, please review our product pages or contact us direct.